Jenn- I finally found your blog!!! I'm so excited to read it & see all your babies (dog & human!) I look forward to reading more since I never get to see you at work anymore :( And your blog looks so cute by the way! Linds
I'm a soon-to-be single mother of three beautiful children, ages 11, almost 5, and almost 2. I recently celebrated my 30th birthday and am hoping to begin a whole new life with my kids. I'm currently in school, trying to get into an RN nursing program. Nursing is a passion of mine and a goal that I have been striving towards for several years now.
1 comment:
Jenn-
I finally found your blog!!! I'm so excited to read it & see all your babies (dog & human!)
I look forward to reading more since I never get to see you at work anymore :(
And your blog looks so cute by the way!
Linds
Post a Comment